by Brian Schell
These thirteen short tales of terror range from classic tales of supernatural revenge to serial-killing clowns, alien menaces, and even Death incarnate makes an appearance.
Reviews on individual stories:
- “It’s like Goosebumps for adults”
- “I could see a lot of my childhood adventures in this short story”
- “Clowns and leeches: You covered it all here.”
It’s not for children, but if you enjoyed collections of short horror fiction when you were young, you’ll enjoy these more grown-up tales.
Inside, you will find:
- “When the Clown Comes Calling”
- “Menace in the Mural”
- “Delivering the Demon”
- “Silent Flight”
- “Prisoner Two”
- “Druid on my Doorstep”
- “How I Killed Grandma (Or What I Did Over Summer Break)”
- “You’ll Die Alone”
- “The Hypnotist”
- “The Secret”
- As well as the all-new, “Terror on the Appalachian Trail” written exclusively for this collection.
- Also included is the first installment in Necropolitan Police series, “The Ghoul”
(Most stories previously published under the pseudonym “Sam Shivers”)